1. In Peer Coaching, “storytellers are in charge.” What does this mean?
2. Why is it important for the teller to know “why the story needs to be told”?
3. Why are “appreciations” a good place to start with peer coaching?
4. When the teller is ready for suggestions, what are some of the questions he/she might ask the listeners?
5. What is the value of the peer coaching process?
6. What is the role of a peer coach? What are some of the areas a peer coach should be paying attention to?
7. What is the role of the moderator or facilitator?